#GiveOzarks 2017 – Support The Junior League of Springfield, MO!
The Junior League of Springfield, MO (JLS) will be participating in #GiveOzarks on Tuesday, May 9, 2017. Give Ozarks, in its third year, is presented by The Community Foundation of the Ozarks and BKD Wealth Advisors. This amazing event features an online fundraising site that gives non-profits in Southwest Missouri the chance to raise funds, compete for donor matches and prizes, and be part of a one-day surge in generosity across our state.
Have you watched Ozarks Public Television, attended an event at Dickerson Park Zoo Educational Amphitheater, visited the Discovery Center of Springfield, or heard of Isabel’s House? Then you have felt the impact of JLS. Our organization, founded in April 1959 as the Community Service League, has been instrumental in making Springfield the community it is today through the efforts of our dedicated women volunteers. The opportunities JLS brings to the Springfield community and the impact JLS has on women and children are limitless, but we cannot do what we do without your support!
By supporting JLS, you are supporting the training of women leaders who serve our community. Your gift will reach beyond the membership of JLS and significantly affect our entire community. Following are four easy ways you can join us in achieving our Give Ozarks fundraising goal:
1) Donate via our Give Ozarks page! The minimum donation is only five dollars. For the cost of your morning latte, you can empower women in our community to develop their leadership skills and change lives!
2) Add a Twibbon to your social media profiles to help spread the word. Your profile pic will look fabulous and show that you support local causes!
3) Share, retweet, post, and spread the word! Challenge your friends and family to donate to the #JLSGF Give Ozarks campaign. Share what JLS means to you and our community. Tell the story of how an amazing group of women is transforming the community through their dedication to volunteerism and addressing red flag issues.
4) Use the hashtags #GiveOzarks and #GiveJLSGF when you donate!
5) Update your Facebook cover photo to support JLS and encourage others to give by downloading the picture below (right-click to save the image). Don’t forget to include the link to the donation page in your photo caption.