Are you an energetic woman interested in developing the potential of women and bettering your community in a volunteer capacity? Are you looking to become part of a group of like-minded women?
The Junior League of Springfield (JLS) is looking for fun, fearless females to join us in our mission to serve the community and develop the leadership potential of women. Anyone can join, and we’d love to meet you!
JLS is part of an international volunteer organization of women who come together for one reason: we care about our communities and want to make a difference. For the past 60 years, we have been involved in education, advocacy and community action. At the same time, we have been developing the potential of women like you, with leadership opportunities, training, friendship and support.
The League’s commitment to developing the potential of women for community leadership may well be our competitive edge. Come and share your skills and learn with us as we continue to look for meaningful ways to impact our communities and to bridge the gap between society’s needs and existing community resources.
Check out our membership benefits!
Read more about our new member activities in the Provisional Calendar 23-24
If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn more?
Please fill out the Member Interest Form below and click the red “Submit” button.
New Member Fee Only – $60.00
- New members pay a one-time fee to join the league.
Dues Only – $125.00
- Regularly yearly dues for Junior League Membership.
Regular (New Member Fee plus Dues) – $185.00
- Covers both the one-time new member fee and the yearly dues.
Expectations of New Members: (these are subject to change annually)
- Attend 4 or more General Membership Meetings
- Attend 6 or more Provisional Meetings
- Attend the Know Your City Tour
- Attend 1 Board Meeting
- Make a donation valued at at least $100 to Plaid Door
- Attend 1 or more Trainings put on by JLS
- Fundraising Commitment (volunteer for 2 shifts at Plaid Door, Purchase a Charity Ball Ticket, Volunteer at one major JLS fundraising event, or Buy out your obligation for $100)
- Participate in 1 or more JLS Community Projects
- Participate in Placement Matching to gain a Committee Placement
- Pay Provisional Dues