More Information for 2021-2022 Recruitment Coming Soon
Recruitment for the 2021-2022 Provisional Class will begin Summer 2021. Want to receive updates? Fill out the Member Interest Form at the bottom of this page and our Provisional Committee will be in touch with you when we begin preparing for recruitment.
2020-2021 Provisional New Member Calendar
|August 18, 2020||6:00 pm||Provisional Meeting #1 @ JLS Office|
|September 19, 2020||9:30 am||
Know Your City Tour –
Starts @ Discovery Center
|October 20, 2020||6:00 pm||Provisional Meeting #2 @ Boys & Girls Club|
|November 17, 2020||6:00 pm||Provisional Meeting #3 @ Isabel’s House|
|December 15, 2020||6:00 pm||Provisional Holiday Social @ (Location TBD)|
|February 16, 2021||6:00 pm||Provisional Meeting #4 @ Harmony House|
|March, 2021||TBD||PROVISIONAL SERVICE PROJECT|
|April 20, 2021||6:00 pm||New Active Celebration @ (Location TBD)|
Joining after August 18, 2020? Recordings of past events are available for provisional members to catch up on the Provisional Curriculum.
2020-2021 Provisional Commitments
- Attend Provisional Member Orientation
- Attend at least 5 Provisional Member Activities
- Participate in at least 1 Community Volunteer Opportunity
- Participate in at least 1 JLS Volunteer Opportunity
- Complete at least 1 Training & Learning Opportunity
- Attend at least 1 General Membership Meeting
- Fulfill Committee Placement
- Donate at least $100 of merchandise to the JLS’s Plaid Door Boutique
- Provisional Member Fee: $60 due within 30 days of joining (non-refundable)
- JLS 2020-21 Membership Dues: $125 due within 30 days of joining
More information on these commitments appear on the Provisional Opt-In Calendar, which you will be given at Orientation. Important dates like General Membership Meetings, training opportunities, volunteer opportunities, Board of Directors meetings, as well as your individual committee meetings can be found on the online JLS calendar via Digital Cheetah at https://jlspringfield.memberportal.org.
We’d be happy to help. Please email Laine Scholz at firstname.lastname@example.org.