Sustaining members are those who:
- A member, regardless of age, who has completed her eight active membership year may apply for sustainer membership.
- Sustainers are not required to perform volunteer placements but are urged to continue volunteer work in the community and in the League.
- Sustainers have no meeting or fund-raising requirements but are welcome at all meetings, workshops, etc., and are encouraged to attend the Charity Ball, support the Plaid Door Resale Boutique, Cookbooks, Celebrate the Season Holiday Mart.
- Annual Dues of $100 are due by March 1st.
- While Sustainers will continue to receive all JLS Communications they may not hold elected office or vote. For sustainer questions contact the current Sustainer President, Bev Francis.