We Are Hiring a Financial Administrator
The Junior League of Springfield, a dynamic non-profit organization, is seeking a part-time financial administrator.
- Maintains daily accounts receivables and accounts payable Submits bi-weekly payroll utilizing outside payroll service
- Prepares monthly bank account reconciliations
- Generates monthly financial statements for distribution to board members and other interested parties
- Compiles monthly information into Excel reports
- Prepares financial information for contracted CPA firm to complete annual federal income tax filings and annual review of financial statements
- Prepares annual 1099s
- Issues tax donation letters after all donations
- Attend one (1) budget hearing per league year
- Manage daily emails
- Assist Executive Administrator with additional office duties as needed.
- Must be able to navigate stairs and lift 25 pounds as required.
- Minimum 3 years of bookkeeping experience with non-profit experience.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and QuickBooks.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills when working with a wide variety of personalities.
- Ability to adjust to new leadership each year.
- Flexibility to work independently and within teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Assists JLS Treasurer with financial reporting requirements to the Junior League of Springfield membership
The Financial Administrator shall uphold and support the mission of the Junior League.
The Junior League of Springfield, Inc. is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
Location: Springfield, MO Metro Area
- Hourly based upon experience, 10-20 hours/week.
The Financial Administrator shall have a flexible schedule, being available 10-20 hours a week, with the understanding the position will require upwards of 30 hours per week in the month of June.
Please send resume and letter of interest by November 22, 2021, to Brandi Delleville, Management Director, at email@example.com.