LEGISLATIVE POLICY/POSITION STATEMENT
Junior League of Springfield
The Junior League of Springfield, recognizing the diverse needs of women and children in our community, endorses and promotes legislation that will:
- Provide funding and/or tax credits to programs, facilities, and organizations that support women and children;
- Develop education and initiatives that strengthen parents and families;
- Support educational programs, funding, and/or tax credits relating to child abuse and neglect;
- Seek to provide funding and/or resources for the advancement and protection of women and/or children; and
- Implement tools and resources that will aid in mental health initiatives.