Project Guidelines for 2022-2023 Requests:
- Projects should be fulfilled between June 2022 – May 2023.
- All projects shall support the mission and vision of JLS (see below). No projects shall conflict with the JLS values (see below).
- Projects should utilize The Junior League’s trained volunteers and organizational expertise.
- JLS is accepting proposals for Done in a Day Projects. Done In a Day Projects should be able to be completed in a single day. Volunteers are typically utilized for a 3 to 4-hour shift, but multiple shifts can be considered if the project will take longer than that. Generally, we schedule one or two project sessions a year, but if more are needed, we can take that into consideration.
Step 1: Review the Request for Proposal
Step 2: Submit A Request For Proposal
The deadline to submit a RFP: October 15, 2021 at 5 p.m.
Submit your proposal to email@example.com.
Step 3: RFP’s Reviewed
We will review all of the RFP submissions and, if needed, will reach back out with any additional questions regarding the project submitted.
Step 4: Projects Selected and Community Partners Notified
The Junior League will select and approve projects by May 2022, and community partners will be notified at this time.
If you have questions, please contact Victoria Sprenger, Project Review and Development Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior League of Springfield
Project Review and Development Committee
The Junior League of Springfield, Inc is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
Women Building Better Communities.
The Junior League of Springfield values:
- The necessity and significance of women exercising leadership throughout the community.
- Training and education that advance our personal and professional leadership skills.
- Advocacy for issues impacting women and children.
- An environment that encourages diversity of opinions and supports multi-generational engagement.
- Each member’s unique needs for engagement in the League.