Since 1959, the Junior League of Springfield has been committed to training members for community leadership. All JLS members are committed to developing the leadership potential of women while building a better community.
- Training for effective community service and leadership, including finance, fundraising, leadership, public relations and marketing, advocacy and personal development.
- Increase your awareness of community needs and opportunities to contribute to solutions
- Participate in challenging and meaningful projects
- Choose from a variety of community and in-League leadership positions
- Take part in interaction and partnerships with community leaders
- Develop new friends and opportunities for continued growth and personal fulfillment
- Join forces with 171,000 other women across four countries and 294 Leagues to work together to identify unmet needs, forge effective coalitions and work for change
- Be a part of an international movement